Concerns regarding COVID-19 continue to demand attention, so we want to assure patients that everyone at ENT Associates is still working diligently in accordance with guidelines and recommendations from The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to keep our offices open and help ensure a safe and healthy clinical environment.
MASK POLICY & ETIQUETTE
In accordance with governing healthcare policy, as of September 6, 2022, face masks are encouraged but NOT required for patients and staff. Mask wearing is a personal decision, so please be respectful of others’ choices. A mask will be provided if you want one.
- All appointment scheduling includes an expanded range of Covid-19 related questions.
- Patients will not be scheduled (or allowed to enter our clinics) if they exhibit any combination of the following: fever, new shortness of breath, dry cough, feel sick.
- To be seen, patients will need to be symptom-free for at least 24 hours without the use of cough- or fever-suppressing medications.
- Patients may also be required to provide accepted medical documentation that they have tested negative for Covid-19. Official Rapid or PCR test results indicating negative status are required. We do not accept home tests as an accurate form of testing.
IN-CLINIC SAFETY A PRIORITY
To help alleviate concerns you may have about coming to our offices, here is a bulleted overview of the basic precautionary measures we are undertaking administratively and in-clinic to make your visit as safe as possible:
In-Office Health Precautions
- Lobbies, exam rooms and all public spaces are being cleaned more frequently throughout the day with medical-grade sanitizers and antibacterial agents.
- Hand sanitizer has been made more readily available for patients and staff.
- Patients are being given the option to return to their car to wait for notification that the doctor is ready to begin their appointment.
- Options for “contactless payment” are now available.